EMPLOYMENT: CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
CNC PROGRAMMER / MACHINIST
An electronic connector manufacturer located in Bristol, PA., is looking for a full-time, first shift (7:00am-3:30pm), CNC Programmer / Machinist to write / edit FeatureCam programs to manufacture plastic and metal components on Vertical CNC machines for use in connectors, test sockets and cable assemblies, as well as producing tooling and fixtures for manufacturing.
To be considered for an interview, you must have the following major requirements and experience levels listed below, but not limited to:
- At least 2 years programming experience with FeatureCAM software. Experience with other programming software may be considered.
- Be able to manually edit programs when required.
- At least 2 years' experience setting up and operating Vertical CNC Machining/Milling Centers (HAAS DT and Bridgeport), and perform preventative maintenance tasks including filter and fluid checks.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, job shop environment.
- Be a problem solver and provide creative solutions on short notice.
- Be well organized and set up daily work schedules for CNC operators.
- Possess strong functional, math and technical skills, be focused and pay attention to details and have good judgment.
- Be capable of controlling raw material and tooling inventory and coordinate with Purchasing to replenish inventory as needed.
- At least 2 years' experience setting up and operating lathes.
- Be able to inspect parts using calipers, micrometers, depth gages, gage blocks and pins, Visual Inspection equipment, etc.
- Follow all prescribed and standard safety regulations.
- Be capable of completing required production and quality documentation accurately.
- Be able to read and interpret blue prints/detail drawings.
- Show up for work on time, every day with a positive attitude.
- Resumes must be submitted in PDF format, include salary requirements and references.
- All replies must be made by e-mail, no phone calls please.
- Can start immediately. Pay based on experience and requirements listed above.
- Please send all resumes, salary requirements and references to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER
Mechanical/Electrical Product Design Engineer-Full Time
Salary: Based on experience and requirements
Experience Required: Minimum 3 years of small product design using SolidWorks.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred); Associate's Degree (minimum)
Aries Electronics, Inc., an electronic connector/adapter manufacturer located in Bristol, Pa., is looking for a Mechanical/Electrical Product Design Engineer to design connectors, adapters, test sockets and cable assemblies, as well as tooling and fixtures for manufacturing.
The major requirements and experience level of the ideal candidate are:
- A double major in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering is a major plus.
- At least three years of product design experience using SolidWorks (experience using versions 2016, 2015 or 2014). A candidate with professional SolidWorks training is a plus.
- Experience with SolidWorks Flow simulation for thermal studies is a plus.
- Product design experience with molded and machined plastics, stamped and formed metals, as well as various assembly and manufacturing methods is desirable.
- PCB design experience to design custom adapters using Eagle PCB design software is a plus.
- SMT PCB component and assembly experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Tooling and fixture design experience is a plus.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and supply technical support to our customers and sales group.
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects, be detailed oriented and have document control experience.
- Must be very focused, organized, reliable and be able to provide accurate detailed work and complete projects on time.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, e-mail and internet use.
Can start immediately.
e-mail resumes to: email@example.com