Fusion Bonded Cable Jumpers – Series 152FBw
- Series 152FB fusion-bonded Cable Jumpers are flexible – plug them directly into PC boards or sockets
- Stranded wire conductors are fusion bonded with an overcoat of Sn for easy soldering or socketing
- Each jumper is shipped with protective tabs on both ends for maintaining proper conductor spacing
- INSULATION: UL VW-1, Style 2651 Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) with optional Polarization Stripe on one side
- NOMINAL INSULATION: Thickness 0.009 [0.23]
- CONDUCTORS: 26-gauge, 7-strand Cu with Sn fusion-bonded overcoat
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -4°F to 221°F [-20°C to 105°C]
- VOLTAGE RATING: 300Vrms
- DIELECTRIC WITHSTANDING VOLTAGE: 1500Vrms
- INSULATION RESISTANCE: 10,000 MΩ per 10 feet [3.05 meters]
- RESISTANCE: 40.3Ω per 1000 feet [304.8 meters]
- PROPAGATION DELAY: 1.3ns/ft.
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.033 ±0.002 [0.84 ±0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS IN INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES ±0.005 [±0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
“A” # CONDUCTORS x 0.100 [2.54]
ALL CABLES SHIP WITH LEAD-FREE MATERIAL UNLESS SPECIFIED BY CUSTOMER WHEN ORDERING
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Download Data Sheet 11001, Rev 1.4