Economy Vertical Display DIP Socket with Bifurcated Contacts – Series 810 and 822
- These low-cost DIP Sockets are recommended for high-volume vertical display mounting applications
- Useful for connection of board-to-board jumpers, DIP switches, and LED devices
- STANDARD BODY MATERIAL: black UL 94V-0 4/6 Nylon
- BIFURCATED CONTACTS: Grade-A spring-tempered Phosphor Bronze per QQ-B-750
- STANDARD CONTACT PLATING: 50µ [1.27µ] min. matte Sn per ASTM B545-97 over 50µ [1.27] Ni per QQ-N-290 (TL = 90/10 Sn/Pb per MIL-T-10727 Type 1 over 50µ [1.27] Ni per QQN-290)
- CONTACT CURRENT RATING: 1 amp
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 221°F [105°C]
- INSERTION FORCE: 110 grams/pin average
- WITHDRAWAL FORCE: 75 grams/pin average
- ACCEPTS FLAT LEADS: up to 0.014 [0.36] thick and 0.020 [0.51] wide
- ACCEPTS ROUND LEADS: up to 0.020 [0.51] dia.
- ACCEPTS LEAD LENGTHS: 0.75-0.160 [1.91-4.06] dia.
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: For P/N 14-810-90R = 0.036 ±0.002 [0.91 ±0.05] dia. : For P/N XX-822-90E = 0.044 ±0.002 [1.12 ±0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS IN INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES & CONFIGURATIONS
ALL TOLERANCES ±0.005 [±0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Download Data Sheet 13003, Rev H