Inverter Socket – Series 6621
- Inverted configuration allows the socket to be wave soldered on the component side of the PCB and the device socketed through a window on the solder side of the PCB
- Available on 0.600 [15.24] centers. Consult factory for other sizes
- BODY MATERIAL: black UL 94V-0 glass-filled 4/6 Nylon
- BIFURCATED CONTACTS: Grade A spring-tempered Phosphor Bronze per QQ-B-750
- CONTACT PLATING: “-30” 200µ min. matte Sn per ASTM B545-97(2004)e1 over 50µ [1.27µ] min. Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B; “-30TL” 200µ [5.08µ] min. Bright 90/10 Sn/Pb per MIL-T-10727 Type 1 over 50µ [1.27µ] min. Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B
- CURRENT RATING: 1.5 amp
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -67°F to 221°F [-55°C to105°C]
- ACCEPTS: flat leads up to 0.014 thick x 0.020 wide [0.36-0.51], Round Leads up to 0.020 [0.51] dia.
- SOCKET ACCEPTS: lead lengths from seating plane from 0.075-0.160 [1.91-4.06] long
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.044 ±0.002 [1.15 ±0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS IN INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES & CONFIGURATIONS
ALL TOLERANCES ±0.005 [±0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
“A” # PINS PER ROW x 0.100 [2.54] +0.050 [1.27]
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Download Data Sheet 14007, Rev C