Economy Miniature Jumper – Mini-Link™ Series ME-100
- Mini-Link™ Miniature Jumpers are useful for jumpering 0.025 [0.63] square pins on 0.100 [2.54] centers
- Used to jumper from row-to-row or from pin-to-pin
- Their miniature size makes it possible to stack one on top of the other
- Jumper terminal is partially exposed for testing
- Sold in multiples of 1000
- RoHS material-compliant (Not compliant for RoHS Soldering Specifications)
- BODY MATERIAL: black UL 94V-0 glass-filled Polyester thermoplastic
- CONTACTS: Phosphor Bronze
- CONTACT PLATING: Au over Ni
- CONTACT CURRENT RATING: 3 amps
- CONTACT RESISTANCE: 20mΩ max.
- WITHSTANDING VOLTAGE: 500Vrms AC
- INSULATION RESISTANCE: 1000MΩ min.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -67°F to 185°F [-55°C to 85°C]
- MINIMUM INSERTION DEPTH: 0.177 [4.50]
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.035 ±0.002 [0.89 ± 0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS IN INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES & CONFIGURATIONS
ALL TOLERANCES ±0.005 [±0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Download Data Sheet 16001, Rev 3.2