DIP Programmable Headers – Series 675
- Aries DIP Programmable Headers offer unusual versatility for programming within the header itself
- They can be individually programmed using cutters or Aries programming tool, P/N T-675, available separately, to remove the interconnecting sections
- For Programming Tool information, consult Data Sheet 22002
- Adjacent and/or opposing pins are interconnected until the pre-slotted section is programmed out. An almost infinite number of programs can be attained by merely leaving or removing interconnecting sections
- A low profile, snap-on cover protects header from dirt or accidental damage, and can be marked to identify the program within the header
- STANDARD HEADER BODY AND COVER: black UL 94V-0 4/6 Nylon
- PINS: Brass 260 3/4-hard, ASTM B-36
- PIN PLATING: “-T” 200μ [5.08μ] min. matte Sn per ASTM B545-97 2004e1 over 50μ [1.27μ] min. Ni per QQ-N-290; “-G” 10μ [0.25μ] Au per MIL-G-45204 over 50μ [1.27μ] min. Ni per QQ-N-290; “-TL” 200μ [5.08μ]90/10 Sn/Pb per MIL-T-10727 Type I over 50μ [1.27μ] min. Ni per QQN-290
- CURRENT RATING: 2 amps
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 221°F [105°C] Sn or Sn/Pb plating; 257°F [125°C] Au plating
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.035 ±0.002 [0.89 ±0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS: INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES: ±0.005 [0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
“A” = (NO. OF PINS PER ROW x 0.100 [2.54]) + 0.050 [1.27]
COVERS AVAILABLE FOR 8-, 14- AND 16-PIN HEADERS. TO ORDER, SPECIFY P/N XX-650-10, WHERE “XX” DENOTES THE NUMBER OF PINS. CONSULT DATA SHEET 12033 FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Download Data Sheet 16004, Rev AA