Program Header and Cover – Series 680
- Complete versatility for programming within the unit itself, thus eliminating the need for DIP switches in many situations.
- Available pre-programmed from Aries, or do-it-yourself using Aries Hand Tool P/N T-680
- For Programming Tool information, consult Data Sheet 22002
- Available with plain (solid) or top-slotted press-on covers. Plain covers protect programs while top-slotted covers allow programming of opposing pins through square openings on top
- STANDARD BODY AND COVER: black UL 94V-0 Glass filled 4/6 Nylon
- PINS: Brass 260 3/4-hard, ASTM B-36
- PIN PLATING: “-T” 50-150µ [1.27µ] min. matte Sn per ASTM B545-97(2004)e1 over 50µ [1.27µ] min. Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B; “-TL” 50-150µ [1.27 - 3.81µ] min. 60/40 Sn/Pb per SAE AMS-P-81728 over 50µ [1.27µ] min. Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B
- CURRENT RATING: 1 amp
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 221°F [105°C]
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.032 ±0.002 [0.81±0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS: INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES: ±0.005 [0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
“A” # PINS PER ROW x 0.100 [2.54] +0.050 [1.27]
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Contact factory for Cover Ordering Information
Download Data Sheet 16005, Rev AA