SOIC and SOJ-to-DIP Adapter – Series 450001 and 650000
- A cost-effective means of upgrading to SOJ or SOIC to DIP without changing your PCB layout
- Available on 0.400 [10.16] and 0.600 [15.24] centers
- For Adapters on 0.300 [7.62] centers, consult Data Sheet 18010
- BOARD MATERIAL: 0.062 [1.58] thick FR-4 or IS410 per IPC 4101C/26 with 1-oz. Cu traces, both sides
- PADS: finished with HASL
- PINS: Brass 360 1/2-hard per UNS C36000, ASTM B16/B16M
- PIN PLATING: Sn/Pb
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 221°F [105°C]
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.028 ±0.002 [0.71 ±0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS: INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES: ±0.005 [0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
“A” = NO. OF PINS PER ROW X 0.100 [2.54]
AVAILABLE IN PANELIZED FORM WITH OR WITHOUT CUSTOMERSUPPLIED
DEVICES MOUNTED. CONSULT FACTORY.
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Download Data Sheet 18011, Rev AB