Intel 80C31BH, 80C51BH, 87C51,
80/83C652, 80C251 and Other Microprocessors
PLCC-to-DIP Adapter – P/N 1109342
- Designed specifically for use with Intel 80/83C652 and 80C251 microprocessors
- Allows user to switch package styles and avoid shortage problems
- Designed to plug directly into your 40-pin IC socket
- ADAPTER BODY: FR-4, 0.062 [1.58] thick, with 1-oz. Cu traces
- SOLDER PIN TAILS: Brass 360 1/2-hard per UNS C36000, ASTM B16/B16M
- PIN PLATING: 200µ [5.08µ] Sn/Pb 93/7 per ASTM B579-73 over 100µ [2.54µ] Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B
- PLSS SOCKET: black UL 94V-0 PPS
- SOCKET CONTACTS: Phosphor Bronze
- SOCKET CONTACT PLATING: 150µ [3.81µ] Sn over 35µ [0.89µ] Ni
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 221°F [105°C]
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.028 ±0.003 [0.71 ±0.08] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS: INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES: ±0.005 [0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Consult Data Sheet 18026 for DIP-to-PLCC Adapter for Intel Microprocessors described above.
Download Data Sheet 18027, Rev AA