High-Temp (up to 200°C) Test & Burn-in Sockets for BGA, LGA, QFN, MLCC, and Bumped Die Devices or Any Custom-Machined Configuration
KEY PERFORMANCE ELEMENTS – Series AR4HT
- Aries unique universal socketing system allows the socket to be easily configured for any package, on any pitch (or multiple pitch) from 0.2mm or greater, in any configuration, with little or no tooling charge or extra lead-time.
- For Test & Burn-In of CSP, µBGA, Bump-Array, QFN, QFP, MLF, DFN, SSOP, TSSOP, TSOP, SOP, SOIC, LGA, LCC, PLCC, TO and any SMT package style made. Also can be compatible with PGA packaged devices.
- Quick and Easy Interposer Replacement System: the complete interposer can be removed and a new one (interposer) and be inserted quickly and easily. This saves time and money in your test setup.
- High-Temperature 200°C (high-frequency bandwidth, low inductance, and high-current applications in a reliable and durable socket housing).
- Excellent Compliance (shorter than other low-profile contacts, enables reliable ATE testing and burn-in). Excellent choice for low-cost hand test applications.
- CONTACT LENGTH (compressed): 0.45mm
- PITCH: Released to <0.4mm – Mixed Pitch Available
- PACKAGES: BGA, LGA, QFN, DFN, CSP, POP – Full and Partial Arrays Available
- STRUCTURE: Silmat® Interposer with Patented Core
- INTERPOSER MATERIALS: Ag Particles in Silicone Elastomer with Polyimide Core (patented)
- COMPLIANCE RANGE/TRAVEL: Up to 0.23mm
- CONTACT FORCE/LEAD (initial): 20-30 grams/lead
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -67°F to 392°F (-55°C to 200°C)
- LIFE EXPECTANCY: Silmat® Interposer >10,000 actuations (influenced by introduction of bias to the IC and the plating of IC leads will impact the degradation of the contact performance)
ELECTRICAL (0.5mm pitch)
SILMAT® CONTACT TECHNOLOGY
ALL DIMENSIONS IN INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES & CONFIGURATIONS
ALL TOLERANCES ±0.005 [±0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Download Data Sheet 23026HT, Rev 1.6